In Beijing we stayed at a Hu Tong, this is sort of a network of courtyard houses. While our Hu Tong stay was in a hostel, my experience felt really positive since being in the Deluxe Suite which had a fish pond, a ping pong table, and walls of ornaments and books.
Our short stop in the Hu Tong was interrupted for the Peking acrobats show. The acrobats went absolutely above and beyond for their audience. So much that some people couldn't even watch. When the first motorcyclist began to rip around the inside of the spherical cage I whisper to Alex "I'm fine as long as they don't put another guy in there." So they another six, I think.
The night wrapped up with a meal and a walk around Ho Hai. I would compare this to a sort of Granville Island place, but it's more similar to the PNE at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment