We worked straight up until lunch. Then we moved on the the TCL factory.
Talk about futuristic, here we went through the typically sales presentation. The technology was unimaginable 3D TVs natural light TV, and even a smart home control by one system. The factory floor itself was clean and well organization, part of the factory was a museum to tv development. There was a lot of pride for the end result and the company had big plans to develop.
I was excited to get to witness something like this, especially since a Global Stewardship degree may discuss production economies, it doesn't focus enough on it to get to see something like this first hand.
We returned to the cafe to put more work into the project at the cafe. I thought I wouldn't have much to offer a group of business students on the presentation, but since technology was limited it was up to us to present using posters and pens. Finally, a chance to draw.
That night we went out of a real authentic Chinese meal, one of the best in my opinion. The chicken was so greasy and tender it was best enjoyed by hand -so plastic gloves were provided. Every time the plate of pork neck came around I ate two pieces. Same with the warm homey taste of the pumpkin taro soup, I over ate out of enjoyment.
The night only got better when the Huizhou students put on a huge presentation for us about Chinese culture. It began with a demonstration of Tai-Chi, then music on the Qiguan, an introduction to Chinese calligraphy and papercutting. It was a good day for the unbelievable arts, culture, and food of China.
No comments:
Post a Comment